There is always something happening at ratio: stay up to date with our project and team news here.
Winner of the competition:
How to enter the competition
You can enter the competition by subscribing to the Geelong & Regional Victorian newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/ratio.com.au/geelong-newsletter
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is: Ratio Consultants Pty Ltd (ABN 93 983 380 225), 8 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
- To enter the competition, an entrant must enter their email address and subscribe to the Geelong & Regional Victorian newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/ratio.com.au/geelong-newsletter
- Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form.
- By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- the Promoter will collect the Entrant’s personal information, including the Entrant’s name and email address
- the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from Ratio Consultants
- in the event that the Entrant is the winner of the Promotion, the Entrant consents to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and Ratio’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion)
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries
- the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- Closing date for entry will be 5.00pm (AEDT) Friday 10 December 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random at 9.00am AEDT Tuesday 14 December 2021 at 8 Gwynne Street, Cremorne.
- The Promoter will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw.
- If contacted by the Promoter, the winner has 28 days to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time has elapsed, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is a $200 Scotchmans Hill Cellar Door gift voucher.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize will be distributed electronically by the Promoter.
- The winner’s name will be published on the Ratio website at www.ratio.com.au
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
- In all matters, all decisions of Ratio Consultants and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.